AWMP is a unique leadership organization offering many benefits to its members.
- Attend quarterly luncheons featuring energizing keynote speakers
- Create valuable contacts with influencers in DFW area
- Share ideas and encouragement with other women in ministry leadership
- Access discounts to Christian conferences, events, and resources
- Promote your ministry through social media
As a 501(c)(3) non profit organization, AWMP is funded by annual membership dues (Jan–Dec). We offer 3 levels of membership.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Professional Membership — $70/year per person
As a Professional Member, you may participate in all quarterly programs and you may host guests and ministry interns as outlined in the Bylaws. Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Women serving in a paid ministry role in a local church, parachurch organization, or as an independent ministry consultant, e.g. trainer, educator
- Former AWMP officers who have served at least one full-term
Associate Membership — $25/year per person
As an Associate Member, you may participate in any two of the quarterly programs and may host guests as outlined in the Bylaws. Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Women serving in an unpaid ministerial capacity in a local church or parachurch organization
- Students who are training to be on ministerial staff.
Corporate Membership — $240/year for up to 6 individuals ($40 for each additional member)
Corporate Membership is a cost-saving way for churches and ministry organizations to educate and equip a group of ministry leads or even entire departments. Professional eligibility requirements apply.